Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hotels in TKY

For this V day, Ken's surprise was a trip to Tokyo. Missy you are so lucky!! As per request, hotels that I stayed in>> Cmon in..

This is a traditional Japanese Inn. @ Asakusa.

Shiastu. Its just a stone throw away from the main attractions.

A view from my room. Actually the alleys are interesting, all from the old Edo period. I am sure you will love it.

Nah, this is the room. Basic, with Tatami. I wouldnt say its the most comfy bed that you can get, but is a good experience for a day or two. :)

Here you go. Conrad TKY. Nice to see you again, duckling!!!

The place I love most is the bath tub area. I drank, ate breakfast and watch tv in tub. Love iT!

All make possible by the see thro~

4 WORK.

View from my room. Different from the first one, but if I were you, will definetely split between both style.

Conrad TKY is about 10mins away from the shopping belt. So, I did make trip back to rest my feet, watch some TV :)

The last picture that I took from the Lobby, when I check out. Now, I am looking forward to my Osaka Trip