Saturday, March 29, 2008

My First Day with Cami

The chick that living with us now. Welcome to Lighthouse.

Its been a busy day for Cami. She been on the road since Friday 6am and reached LH on Saturday 9am. Hence she does need to sleep. Love her sleeping, she get really close to you and sleep on your arm, paw on your bre**t. Was so afraid to move and waking her up, sweet and weird feeling for me.

Still, Cami decided that she shouldnt spend much time sleeping. Grabbing a bite to eat. I must say, she has good upbringing. While she is eating her dry food, she spill a couple onto the floor. What she did was to tidy (eat) those first before reaching for the plate again. (No worries, her food area is clean, i am a freak, remember?). Also, then we saw her drinking, she dip her paw in to scoop out some water. Because her fur was inside, she is trying to remove it. OMG! Can you believe this?

Then TOYS. We did a DIY toy and bought another for her. Basically, she likes them all. Including the ties on my pillows. Playful little gal. L~O~V~E U!

These are our expensive buys for her. Didnt really fancy much of these. Hmmm..How ah?

End of my first day. Tired. Not at all regretting my decision. Haha. BUT, still early to tell. To be honest, I am OK with the workload; litter, food, combing,showering blah blah blah. What I am more stressed about, is her safety. Like the spiral staircases, the full length panel without grills, electrical wiring. Haiz. I cant sleep peacefully. Am I too protective A MUM?

Heehee~ I am not done with exploring the house yet!!!!!!