Tuesday, May 20, 2008

8 days NOT enough in Perth (part 4 of 8)

WINE TASTING~

Wine tasting is a one of those musts.. In Margaret River: Famous for its wine production. Producing 2-3% of Australian Wine Export but 10-15% of the premiere wines.

Knotting Hills Winery. Nice place to wedd.

How a typical wine tasting class look like. I tasted some real yummy wines. Err.. and some that sucks big time too.

Heehee. Seems like I am more into winery photo taking than tasting. Haiz.

Bootleg Brewery. Around 445pm. 15? Degrees. I know I am long winded. BUT! I LOVE THE WEATHER!!!


Taken after several attempts. Because no one is really sober then. Bush Tucker is the name, if you wanna go for one of these. Thumb up for them.

Went around MR wif Neil too. Informative tour. Still, you should be able to tell that, I enjoying the weather, photo taking, breeze etc more than those boring facts. Above : Seems like we need a comb.

Neil got us one of our best meal in MR. Location, Food and Company just make it all prefect.

After lunch, we spotted Neil's Baby: Billy.