Monday, August 25, 2008

Six Senses in DALAT ~ Part 1 of 2

Topped my list in 2008. Usually, I will start blogging about the place to go, then decide on the accommodation. But this time round, its around going to Six Senses Dalat first, then figure out what else can you do. ! Just follow me~~

Checked into Villa 15.

Eco friendly resort. Meaning you need to walk around to go to places. But pretty sure you wont mind abit. Is about 22 degrees.


Wahaha. I love the idea of "Pillow Menu"

Tin Tin and I selected 3 pillows each. Luckily, the bed was "SUPER HOLY KING"


Villa was built in 1920. Pretty sure the fan switch belong to that period too. Surprised that it still WORKS!

Open concept room. Luckily, we were pretty cool with that. Actually, a monkey caught a glimpse of me when I was showering. Hee hee~

Super Holy King and..
me...

One of my fav pictures.. Sunset..

From the outside..
Heated pool...
Breakfast Area..

Nice Hour with Discovery Mag.

Good SHIT. Yummy.