Saturday, September 6, 2008

Feel E Difference!

Its taking me forever to check in. Honestly, I can really FEEL E DIFFERENCE! Perhaps lack of sleep contributes to all these too.3 hours hard to be enough. :(

Anyway. Happy Friday for me. Hee hee, hope XX's coming week can be better than this week. Say inexperience;could be better handled. I think not. Most people would have done the same thing, or even worse. Hate it when fellow in the wrong still wanna to blame others for it. Still, will you help the fellow? Most likely YES, assuming you can come out much un hurt. Question is: fellow worth your help? Well, at least give fellow a second chance. After all, is career at stake.

The above might not make sense to you. But, its hitting me hard. I have to always remember not to be another J!

Ok, finally my turn to check in. First visit to Guangzhou. Excited to see how its like. And ROY!! Got to cheek to ask me to bring your 75 l backpack!! U idiot!! U better treat me to some milk pudding in HK.

Bye. Grrreat weekend! Sip every second of it.

Dokie, ciao.