Monday, April 13, 2009

A Blu Monday, Tired N Drained.

Someone told me. Differences between friendship and relationship. Boyfriend, you can break off if doesn't suit. Friends are forever. So you got to compromise. Really? And how do you compromise? What there to compromise?

Someone told me. There not only black and white. Theses grey. No doubt, grey is a colour, but is there grey area in all circumstances? Yes? Well, something just cant be grey. Thats why theres absolute.

Someone someone someone. This is rocket science to me. Things are complicated when emo feels are involved. That's definite.

Anyway, leaving for India tomorrow. Take care.

Butterflies in my stomach. India India India.

I miss Yellow. " Its soooo Yellow...."

P.S Blogging is great. Everyone knows what happening in your life. In other aspect, it sucks big time that someone knows of your whereabouts, your daily life and your feelings only when someone reads this. Ha.