Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am his friend. Ain't heavy

I have a pal, who is known as My Only 1. Clarification needed. Didn't called him nick because I wanted shit work to be done. I meant what I said. I am open about my successess and failures with him. I believed same goes to him. This is true friendship. Failures arent meant for sharing to all :)Sometimes, I wonder how life will be w/o his crap. Crap-less life so not for me. I cant go crap-less for anything more than 1 week. As I told Wei, I coined these gatherings; " Nothing special, just dearest and nearest." Which I thought was really the best way to phrase it. N Only 1, I am not at all worried about if I can make it to the top of Mount Kina. I have full confidence in my fitness. I think, its more of an issue of what to wear. Haha. Looking forward to Aug's Climb. But before that, I am keen to meet up with E JOEL. Lets do it soon!