Thursday, June 10, 2010

ITS LONG!

Why am I even doing this?
I was munching lunch. Came across this blog. N bored. Maybe. So. I hope it’s not a long questionnaire. Anyway. Dude. I know. I am kinda of outdated. Haha.

Name one person who made you smile last night.
Hmmm… I think Anthony did. Via RM. He was saying. Even when its bad, its still good. *think SEX*

What were you doing at 8.00am this morning?
I was in Fitness First, M Walk. About to go off. It was a lazy morning. Fat fishball noodles at 6am. Laze in the gym thereafter. Trying my best to get out of sight from Iron man. Ha. That’s tough.

What were you doing 30minutes ago?
Eating a wrap from “Salad Green”and chatting with Nat on MSN.

What was something that happened to you in 2006?
Err. 2006. I was 24. Saying hi to adulthood. Having to earn your own living. No more pocket money. So not FUN!

What was the last thing you said aloud?
Aloud to myself? “Cherish what I have.”

How many different things did you drink today?
Let's see – Black Americano. H2O. That’s it.

What colour is your hairbrush?
Black.

What was the last thing you paid for?
The wrap. SGD 8.5. Or you mean big item? Its gotta be Cartier.

Where were you last night?
Prego. Got 50% of total bill. Which leaves me happy. Bumped into CM and Shufen. Nice!

What colour is your front door?
Brown.

Where do you keep your change?
In my purse.

What is the weather like today?
Slightly drizzling. Around 29ish. Can’t complain.

What is the best ice cream flavour?
Salted Caramel Cheesecake. Gosh!

What is something you are excited about?
Music. Cami. Pillai. Which is going to be next week!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want to cut your hair?
YES!!!! I need the cut badly.

Are you over the age of 25?
Eeeks what kind of question is that? And why is it on the list?

Do you talk a lot?
Only with people I'm familiar and comfortable with.

Do you watch the O.C.?
Hell no. Never.

Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes. So?

Do you make up your own words?
Ah_Gar_Ration. Yes I do.

Are you typically a jealous person?
Not usually, but when I do I keep it a secret and deal with it later.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A".
Angela.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K".
King.

Who's the 1st person on your received call list?
Saurabh.

What did the last text message you received say?
ÓK. Sent by Kent

Do you chew on your straws?
No, but when I'm bored I subconsciously do.

Do you have a bath?
Yes.

Where is the next place you're going?
To the bathroom. I need to pee. When is this ending?

Who is the rudest person in your life?
Havent met anyone who is that rude yet, but from what I recall. The FAT LADY who scolded me. T3 Canteen. Topped my list.

What is the last thing you ate?
Wrap. Veg. Tuna. Egg.

Is marriage in your future?
Yes.

What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
Sex And The City.

Is there anyone you like right now?
Yup. Of course.

When was the last time you did the dishes?
The day before. Yesterday. My nanny did it for me.

Are you currently depressed?
No.

When was the last time you cry?
Skip. Next

Why did you answer and post this?
Because CK asked me to.