Monday, March 19, 2012

Actually Blogging..


Wow. I nv set sight on my actual blog page for long time. Here I am. Using T's VPN access. Maybe, I really should apply for one? Anyway, she made a good point. Nobody can figure out how am I doing by the enteries I post. Very random. Messy. Well, that me. Be peace/pissed with me :) Hmm. I am ok la. Just as I told T. When I first got here, I am all boxed up and bored out. But now, with job, travels n visits. I am settling in better. Still, more friends wld definetely help, else, I got Cami, the backup:). Do I forsee myself here for long. I HOPE NOT! Yellow said 5 years. I more likely to take a minus 2/3. What I wanna to achieve while I am here. I want to love him more, be a better person, some milestones at work and stay in form. Say no more, shes wrapping up. Take good care, everyone. Luv luv.