Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Today Is The Day!

Shopping for my "ring" :) Trying to be conscious and taking care of yellow's wallet. Which makes this an overdue purchase. I would been alot quicker if it is using my own money. Kinda of paisay to wack yellow hard. *blink*

Conversation 1.
Me: Dim, I am more or less decided. So again, what is your budget ah?
Yellow: "In teochew". I anything. Just buy something you really like.
Me: Tell me a budget.
Yellow: "Noe Brun lo." In teochew. The 2 and 5 sounded very similar.
In the end, it turns out Yellow is the love of my life :))))

Conversation 2.
Me: Dim, I think I will buy the smaller diamond la, hor?
Me: I scared the diamond too big.
Yellow: No la, buy the bigger one.
Me: Really? Bigger, expensive...
Yellow: Yes, buy the bigger one..
Yellow is really nice to me hor :)))

Yellow ended the call by saying: You big size leh. Buy the biiger one..

Morale of the story? Marry a size zero. Will save you tonnes :)