Monday, October 6, 2014

See a PLAY

Golden week holiday been going well. After brunch at Madison, we opt to catch a play nearby. Btw, duck oil fries was tad overrated. But Egg Ben never fails to deliver.


E play. Talks about open marriage. Concept of not being married. Having the freedom to date whoever. The honesty to tell each other everything, including that of other relationships. Accepting those relationship. And at some point in time, drawing another woman in, forming a trio. E women being sexually involved with each other as well.. This is based on a true story. Written into paper, ban by Vatican..


Beauvoir and Sartre. E two leading. You should read up more about them, if you are interested. For me, I wonder if you can be truly happy in these relationships.. Without jealousy, feel of betrayal?..


I am someone, who thinks like a man.. But this is still too much for me.. Anyway, counting down to SIN trip.


Listing things I wanna to do back home!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad