Saturday, December 12, 2015

Being a tenant..

So, the below is my pad in HK for past 8mths. Now that I am a freer bird, it's time. More importantly, I need my stuff. My plates, my blankets etc. Added as a trigger, BFF is coming over for 2 weeks, and as he described, looking forward to doing daily stuffs!! So am I;)





So the rental search. In short, the more I have seen, the sharper focus I have. I know what I want and what I don't. First, location. Going home, getting changed and hopping to Hysan at 9am. Is great pleasure to me. Lobby, corridor. Secondary to others, as compared to interior. Not to me. For the above, I am willing to forgo space and interior. Reno to me, is not important. I just need 4 white walls. I never believe in reno, be it rental or sale.





Anyway, search in progress.... Btw, Proximity is star. Having a friend to show you love. Makes you wanna cry. I loveeee the cheese cake! N

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad