Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Last weekend @JCCC

K and G are in town. Was pleasant to have pple over. But of course, we didnt follow their entire itinerary. While at coffee. Conversation was abt behaviour at work. Sometimes, we just don't want to be seen as too competitive too demanding..Meaning, we wanna be well liked. But K can do it, not to be well liked, do the job well. Also, work environment, theres no friends. No that you cant, but you dont want to. So much so that it affect your judgement n decision.

I realised. These days. Even if I dont agree, I tends not to state my point. Semi whatever attitude. Is it good?

Yellow and I visited Jockey Club Creative Centre. Bit like PMQ, but theres more local handicrafts to be supported. Good place to spend 2 hours.

Lastly. Count down. To Singapore. Spa. I need a good session.