Monday, October 17, 2016

The touristy me.

Its been 5 years. I am defined as Singaporean living in SHA/SZ/HK. Things changed, but I feel lucky that friends remain. Dont take things for granted, that I know. Appreciated that they took leave to be tourists together. Today we;

-had schooling milo dinosaur @ hawker. Which is where I spent my childhood weekend bf too!

-cycled @ ecp. Weather holds up. All e way to barrage & aquatic centre. If u ask me, didnt look like a money well spent project~

-onsen together. Which is something we wont do if we arent close..

-阿公蕃叶。。is a good ending to monday.

So. Conversation with p. To me. I dont know what makes a lousy friend. But, I like it when friend have my back. Takes initinve to help when I need them to. I hope to be that of a friend too;)

Am I?