Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Meaning of two thousand dollars

I meant to write this down. Since I am back from Oct SIN trip. Belates. Story began 5 yrs ago, few days shy of my SHA departure date. XX mum was diagnosed with stage 4 and shes fresh out of school; just when things are getting better for them. It sounded like a drama serial, but it happened right in our circle. Anyway. Couple of us forked out some monies, knowing that she should be quite tight with cash.. Not that she said anything of that sort..

Later on, mum left. Hole in life,in the middle of soul. Whatever you call that. During Oct SIN, we uber home together after gathering at maison. She took out 2k cash, thanks me for the kind gesture. Its a small gesture, one that I totally forgotten, but it feels good to be able to help. Anyway min volunteered to deposit it for me, since I am leaving soon. As thoughtful as ever ;)

Actually, I didnt wanna accept e monies, but I believed she determined to return it to all of us. Anyway. Things starting to look good for her, planning to own a place she called home..

2K. I shall get her a TV or mattresses ?

Oct. Sin.