Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Rotten apples and tree

This is an entry about friends around you. One day, I was asking YJ about contact of an electrician. Her ans: I decided to spring clean my contact list, deleted that..Now in total, she has 31 numbers saved. Her exact"really, these are the people I wanna stay in touch."

Bring me to my recent encounter.  I dont want 2b specific. But in essence. One has got cheap actions, poor characters. And as we always say, action speaks louder than words.  To start, the action is cheap. Comes along, words(all talk no action) does indeed makes it cheaper. Conclusion; STAY AWAY from ROTTEN apples and tree. A pity. Makes me sad. But I do hate rotten. Really, cheap rotten apples, you actually lost alot by having these cheap actions. ALOT. Pity.

More importantly, on a positive note;) Makes your FRIENDS CLOSER pple.