Thursday, December 13, 2018

A relieved mummy...

We went for the 4mth immunization jabs as well as development evaluation. The latter, is probably another trick of the PEDS to upsell. Oh well, I am sure all parents paid though..

Evaluation wise, Sophie's growth is considered advanced for her age. And as we left, the doctor says "very good, she's growing really well.. " That night, I rewarded myself with a 60mins foot massage;)

All these while, I am worried that I might not be able to give Sophie the best care, simply put, I have zero interactions with babies. I nv carried one before Sophie. And, I wasn't the type that has maternal instincts 2。Hence, I am relieved, that Sophie is in good shape. And of course, Yellow been a great help.

Yesterday a thought went through me.. Sophie 的命真好!She might not be born into a well off family, but both papa and mama and others, love her. We are not only providing her materialistic luxuries but also time and love. The latter, is much more important.

Lastly. Pic. Doc says, Sophie is 90% for weight and 95% for height. She is as fat as she is tall. Hence, pardon the severe double chin. It's ok, babies are meant to be chubby.

The ability to think deeply, is all part of the human equation. I luv, LOVE, love this little human of mine deeply.

Love you as high as a mountain would be.