Thursday, May 10, 2007

Banyan Tree Redemption

Know what. I have redeem fair bit of goodies. Electrical Iron, couple of Din Tai Feng Vouchers(but hard to find co, my fave eatery, but pple around me just hate the place for some reason. Even when its free, they said "NO". Arrg!! You guys are rich choosy kido. Only Sugar, great minds thinks alike. But he is always out of town), many Cold Storage Vouchers. But now, I still have more than enough for Banyan Tree Redemption. Shall I?? Think hard.


Times, when you got REAL BEASTLY wk choking on you, stress level running to dangerous level and most importantly, have a couple of FIVE CENTS (ahaha) to spare, then, its the place. I spotted a golden haired monkey when I was showering in the open, after my Spa session. Excite me. haha. Bad part of being a city kid. Damn mountain turtle. Restaurant is good, service excellent. View breathtaking. Room, I will show you some picture. Hmmm.. I think its about TIME. Loggin to my Bank Acc right away.


a) Yard b) Welcoming you c) Visitor ( actually the room is located in the jungle. Make you feel real close to the jungle when you open all the windows) d) Outdoor.