Monday, May 7, 2007

British Factor



a-d) Usual Stuff, but NICE too.

Used to be from an UK bank, hence gotten the opportunity to have more interactions with the British. Formal, always polite. But frankly speaking, who leaves me deeper impressions? Prince William and Coldplay. Typical of me, isnt it?

William, I prefer to call him that way (",). Charming, of royal blood. Behaving like a gentleman. Heard from Sharon that he recently went to the Cirque du Soleil show, Alegria.With Kate. I caught that before too! Actual, Live, from the BigTop. Not under 30 times. Wonder why? Sssshhh..

Apart, Coldplay. Purely because Yellow is one of my fav song. Quoting Chris Martin, the only way to make a album, is to live it and breathe it everyday until its finished. True, to do it well, this is the way to go. Hope we all can live by it. Live and breathe.

Visiting British soon? Be sure that you check out this place called the Bath. Perhaps you can do a short one if you have an additional day in London. Local agency has got day trip. Not an issue. Prob about 40GBP. As for its capital, the usual stuff. I know you have them on your fingertips. :) Lastly, THEATRE! I caught only Les Mes and Lion King. Les Mes is a better bet, also, try grabbing last min tickets, cheaper. But at your own risk though.


e-h) Pictures of Bath.