Sunday, December 21, 2008

Such Engaging Fri Night


Was out with BV BEJ Gang. Crab Feast. But that ain't the topic of the night. In fact, it wasn't tasty to start off. I think the snacks that we ate at Roy's place (Yes-ish, its been 10 years since we last stepped into his room) and the Ham&Egg Toast at HK Cafe is much tastier. Still. The engaging part is on: LITTLE NYONYA!!! I ever had such high level discussion with anyone. Really. PQ really spike it high for me. With anyone else. When I start off with Little Nyonya topic, they will ask: " Oo.. so Pan Lingling is who's wife. Aw Xun is deaf i heard. She act quite well ah? " Cmon.. Beginner level discussion. I am soo not interested. Maybe, I should just hang out with PQ and PQ only. Allow me to echo: Little Nyonya is dammmmmmn NICE! Lastly, Gang, I hope you like the " Xi" Book. Friends Forever!