Monday, January 19, 2009

Malacca With BV Gals

My agenda of the trip is to utilise my new toy: Polaroid Camera. And hopefully see some familiar shooting sites of TLN, which is what I called the TLN Trail.

Just when I boarded, I was politely asked to change my film. They claimed that Mickey Mouse is soo not the THEME. Haha. Actually I find it quite nice a contrast.

Didn't have much of an expectation of Hotel Puri. But it turned out to be YN's hotel in TLN!!!!

Wow! Happy Me :)

My last visit to Malacca was 5-6 years back. Must admit, alot has changed. But in a good way.

Like: the night view is much better than before.

Night market is definitely more pleasing to the eye now.

Pet brought us to Geographer.

Which was not too bad. Nice breeze.

Next morning, we hotel hopped to Baba House.

Not as nice as Puri.

But the fact that it is close to one of our fav shooting site; is a bonus.

Food wise, settings are generally cosy.

But nothing beats! NANDOS. I think that was my best meal of the trip!!!

Not forgetting, the humble Gula Melacca. So yummy.

All in all, what I was expecting to be only a TLN Trail.

Surprised me with so much more..

Thanks!

Let me share with you some nice polaroid shots and interesting behind the scene..When I go the time to softie the films, that is.. CIAO.