Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year Eve: 2009

Backdated Blogging for New Year Eve Celebration. Happy New Year to all! Hope for the best in this coming year bah.

Cool Half Day Work. Went to gym to freshen up before heading to "TLN" Feast.

Was telling Roy. The view from our gym is making the membership worth the buck.

Rempah Udang. PQ's nick till now.

Saw some charming shops along Katong Road.

Where my childhood lies. I promised to go back for more.

Walked and walked. No one told me Chilli Padi is THIS FAR.

Again, we are the early birdies. Who caught the worms. Tasty acar!

Instead of TOK PANJANG. We settled for TOK BULAT, which means round table feast.

My fav that day. BABI PONTEH.

Happy for Gin and Jason. Wedd this Dec (",)

Then is Blackjack at my place.

With Champagne at countdown.

And Little Nyonya in the background!

PQ brought Moet which is much better than the Piper.

This shot marks a good ending for that night. Simple affair, yet warming for me.