Friday, June 5, 2009

Chris's 101

Believed it is a proven fact that I am a poor communicator or as how the HF wannabe puts it, HFs are insensitive to peoples' feelings. The way Cami puts it, those close to me will know what I meant to express. Also, she told me to inject more humane feelings into my sentences.
Cami is not impressed with the smiling faces (Ting taught me) that I have got at the end of my sms. FINE! Lastly, her suggestion: Use more singlish. Hmm. Likdat oso can meh? Another 101 of mine, I shall not be so easily influenced and washed out. N this influence thingy. Its all my fault. If I have unknowingly (not on purpose) shoot you. Hope you are wearing your bullet proof vest.

Lastly, saying sorry not because you are in the wrong. But because the other party is hurt. Kaoz. I am starting to be impressed with Cami. Amazing cat, isnt she.