Monday, June 8, 2009

Normalization

Replaced some of the plants on my rooftop. As I was telling Sher, I wanna go all out and "chong" with my neighbour. Well. Alot more need to be done!

For those who are concerned, the butterflies didn't really grow in my stomach. Didn't managed to plant them. Mister Yellow seems more attracted to his bowl of Blk 400 Minced Meat Noodles than any other thing. God bless me! Try harder next time lo. Have gotta get the Blu Cheese!

N was telling Mark how emotionally attached I am to some of my friends. We both concluded that this is true friendship. Willing to accept your shortcomings with a smile. They realised how yaya or mood swing-ed you can be and still, accept that its you (though not always with the biggest smile. Ha). Buds who understand you better than you yourself. Amazing! As for you, you will want them to do well in their career, concerned with their well being/health, feeling bad when they are unhappy. N they feel the same attachment to you (I believed so). These friends; are for keep bah. Gotta cherish. N don't hurt them.

Family, Friends N Partner. I think I don't need anything more. O ya, if I can get my daily scheduled woes out of my way. I think its the prefect life for me. Meanwhile, I will have to pluck into my new Sennheiser when I am attending to the scheduled. Righty. Nice week ahead, everyone!