Saturday, August 15, 2009

MRT-ing

They reminds me of how great schoooldays are.

Then, I met...

Emporio Armani Boy: EA
Crocodile Old Man: Croc

Croc: Move in. You are blocking the way.

EA: EXCUSE ME! There's large space here, why must you insist on squeezing into me. (Screaming mode)

Croc: Don't have to scream. Please respect people.

EA: PLEASE! Respect needs to be earned. Not given. You are nothing, you are peanuts.

Croc: Show some respect, young man.

EA: Earn respect. Not given. You are peanuts. I can afford EA. I have Louis Vuitton at home. I have everything. You are nothing.

Indeed. EA is wearing EA polo tee, Evisu jeans, limited edition Puma sneakers. Carrying EA backpack.

Seriously, I will be disappointed if my boy grow up to be another EA boy. I shall dress him in Crocodile from Day 1. Set!