Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shortnote For U.


About your job
Theres never going to be a prefect job. Try to understand your weakness and strengths. Choose something that you will do well naturally. You will be happier. If that requires a switch, do it while you are young and have min commitment.

About you buying an apartment
Being a Singaporean. You have longer holding power. Singapore property is definitely on upward trend, so why not. Most importantly, buy an investment grade property that you can afford. Don’t overload. No point.

About diving
I think it’s a waste of time. You should concentrate in solving your point 1.

About family
Things we forget. Because they are so close by. Recently, Yellow and I viewed a place. Saw a lonley old lady. I was telling my dad about it. Then he told me that *** feels lonely too. I really want to do more for her.

About life
Never a bed of roses. But I will say, you got a pretty nice one. Well paid job, caring parents, lot of silly friends to fool around with. Happyness is by choice. Choose to be happy bah.