Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Yen Weakness

Following this move, it makes senses to revisit TKY. Even sushi at Akashi SIN fails to impress me. Anyway this post is about the beloved Starbucks.


Not sure if it make senses to say, this is my fav Starbucks in TKY. As it is suppose to look similar to one another. Anyways. THIS IS MY FAV. At top level of Harajuku TKY Plaza. Btw, something different. I saw them serving Short Frapp. It's e size of coke in Mac size meal. Aha!


There's a Starbucks Reserve counter at this branch. The premium blends of Starbucks. Talks say there will be a first Starbucks Reserve Bar in US Dec 2014. I can imagine it is like the Niketown meets Apple. Adjacent to Starbucks kinda of concept.


As PQ is busily typing away and working remotely at TKY Starbucks, I was counching, enjoying the weather and listening to e crows?.. I will be back!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad