Monday, February 2, 2015

老公:“媳妇你回来了啊。“




Above. Our first trip together. Quote. There is only going to be only 1 first time. So enjoy it. Movie: Le Chef.

Came back, a happier person. 3 of us are blessed, in our own different way. There's things I envy about them. I am back, feeling blessed about my own and will cherish. No one is perfect and till now, I don't have a clear definition of what good and bad. But to me, I never aim to be a good person( not evil, of course). I just hope that I can be comfortable under my skin and will love myself knowing who I am. I.e. Should there be a clone of ME, will I make friends with her. Will I love her as a friend. Love her as a lover etc.. If the answer to the above is yes, I love being me. If answer is no, I hope to find out what is wrong and learn to make it right.

I am glad, I am no longer that Liling who get pissed off easily when things doesn't go as she pleases. Could be, I mellowed with age or marriage(Yellow) brings it out of me, is not really important isn't. I am still not as supportive and understanding as I wish I am. Same goes to marriage and etc? So work to be done.

One of V's remarks makes me realized. Though Mister Vain might not have aged in term of appearance. He is after all 64. So, I am booking air ticket now for CNY. Is it expensive? Yes it is. Is it worth it? Yes it is.

The 2. Are really two of a kind. Now i am convinced. Is tough to feel their love for me. If it even exist in the first place?!! Anyway, I thank myself for my own great Imagination. As Black Eye Peas goes. E.ND. Energy never dies. FriendshipND.

HK. Is becoming my second home. As C and PQ lives me. PQ never fails to cheer me up and talk senses into me. I love her humor, her wits. And these couple of years. She always been there for me. Her questioning; what would be worse? It clear up my gloomy skies instantly.

C. Is like a mentor. I look up to him. He reminded me about my passion n drive at work. It's lost and found. Makes me realized how my indecisiveness can be seen positively. How it equates to non impulsiveness and serious considerations after being in the industry for such long time. Lastly. He defined what is enough. "You can never have enough if you don't stop comparing. Just define 1 thing. Because you should know it is impossible to have everything on the list. Be thankful when you are able to cross out another item on the list..."

Love. Yellow. Cami. Mister Vain. Friends. N Music.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad