Monday, January 26, 2015

I try not to share negative stuffs with people. Didn't want to weigh it on them. Didn't want to magnify it; the more you talk about it, the bigger it becomes. But having said that, I have the urge to tell the closer few. Because, we talked about everything. I might not use their advices(most of the time I sort it out myself..), but the urge to share with them. Is unstoppable. No idea why. And if they "follow up", be it a how are you today. It makes me feel better. But not following up, doesn't mean you don't care la.

B used to tell me. There is no point sharing. Reasons stated above. He prefer to go to people who would help him solve the problem and not going to the "closer few". Well, I guessed that the difference between Venus and Mars, isn't it. Anyway, I could go to both, haa.. Back to the point of negative stuff. One thing I love. Is to talk about it after it is sorted. This is me:)

And very randomly. B once told me. People who cried during funerals. They are crying for themselves, over their own losses. Their own guilt. I never once cried during these occasions. I don't cry because I believed she is in a better place, free from suffering and pain. Well, the crying could come later, that another esp. So maybe this time, you might be right.

Using the same reasoning. Being autistic is not a suffering. He himself don't view it as a suffering. He is not in pain. So, why are you crying.

Hope everyone reading this. Will see sunshine after the rain. HK In 2days. Hope it comes sooner and last longer. Checking out...

I been preparing breakfast in SZ daily. Without fail. Let's see how long this last.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad