Thursday, January 15, 2015

My SHA friend




Today. I found out, I have a friend in SHA. You know, how I always claim that, all the friends I hanged around with, are Yellow's friends. Never my very own. Although I am comfortable/happy going out with them even when Yellow

I told her today, 我明天要和先生去深圳。 要6个月后再回卢。From her reaction, I realized I have a friend... ... During lunch, she said. 你要记录深圳有趣的,啊,特别是好吃的。因为我喜欢吃。哈哈。回来和我说。

At my lobby, we said goodbye. I could feel that she wanted to hug me. But was stopped by god knows what. Maybe Chinese don't display that.. The thing about this is,I never know if hugs @ these times are appropriate. To some, is big no no. Or like JE. After the farewell, he sent me home. He pretended to be busy tidying his stuff to avoid all the parting.. Elevated, I am guessing.

Anyway, I went up and gave her a hug. Natural and it feels good. As if my 3 years away from Singapore wasn't wasted..

Just wanna to jot this down. Good night.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad