Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 1 2015

It calls for an entry. My resolutions for 2014. Silver linings, been plenty. Suppose I am good at finding these lining or making them up. Get fit, well, arguable, but let's blame it on lack of weight training for time being. Be nice; it is my usual. My damage done is as powerful as my wins. This is me.

For 2015. I hope to be find directions. I love my life now. Carefree. But as SugarDad n Co puts it, 那么有本事,读这么多书,不要浪费。Theres some truth in it, isn't? I will be precise on this. My plan is to travel the hell out. The NYC plan, I don't think anyone is keen. I shall run solo. My Nordic, is bleak. France? My usuals; seems hopeful for now. Let's see. Anyway, let the awesomeness die by end of Q1-2. The direction plan B shall start after my b.d. Something like that~

I am surprised you are reading this.. Happy to receive a new year greeting from you. Unexpected. All the best for the new role. You are probably the smartest guy I know. I admire that of you. Keep in touch.

Another resolution of mine. Be nice to my loved ones. It is time. To not hurt them with my words. I just never learn my lessons, isn't. Whip!


1.1.2015 9pm. Missing you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad