Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Travel Buddies

Eric said:顺境难分辨。逆境让你认清你的朋友。Actually, planning for travel, have the same effect? The NYC involves getting approval from big boss. Wa. The TKY pending husband's approval. Wa wa. When we are 16, we need to ask for finances and permission for travel. Nothing much had changed, isn't? Bottom line. Regardless, I am touched by the effort. To the extend, results is secondary. Truth.

Apart from them, I checked in with Yellow and 1. Yellow is straightforward. "I just started work, how to take leave. "The next minute, he showed me some horrible YouTube about gal bad encounter in Harlem..is this his way of telling me not to go? 贱。

Have myself to blame. As Yellow describe. 你现在要。就一定现在要nor。不可以等?明年后年?He must be crazy! All these. Reminds me of my childhood. 大人要上班。不能带我去玩。 原来,我是孩子气。

Is these travels. About the places? Or more like an excuse for me to meet up. For all others, is the latter. For NYC, I think it's a stamp I need to have. Similar to completing the "I am a young botanist " I must go! And like how I describe to Yellow. Going Paris with you is 9 out of 10. Going alone is 8.8. NYC falls under that category.

No idea why. I feel good after this entry. Good night!


Above. He is called Mr Holy. Born in Maldives. Currently, Looking out of place in a Cheena Living Room now. 恨。

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad