Thursday, November 12, 2015

Keep my cool

I learnt. Get better. People equal complexity and proved to be difficult. I learnt to be robotic and keep my cool. It is manageable as long as you know your buttons. So, no matter how ridiculous people might be, how buttons are pressed, I kept my cool.

However, you don't know what you don't know... When he raise his voice at you, I was really pissed. Perhaps lost half bottle of cool~

Anyway. This incident. Brings me to morals and ethics. If you google, you can go in depth.. To me, simple. Moral is personal, how you treat people you know. Morals doesn't change. Ethics, is society. Treating people you don't know. It does change as the society or your role in the society changes... Some actions, should be condemned by both standards. Today I met one. Sleeping soon, will learn! reminder to never be like him and forget abt it. Chapter closed.


Above. I love these flowersss..Agnes HK.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad