Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Re: Weekend/Simple Affair

Weekend. Was pretty much it. Simple. Home cooked meals. Never left HK island. Silly movie and variety shows. Hang out, do things..


So, do you really crave for freedom. Or is it overrated? The illusion of being free. But ultimately wanted to come back, be locked in a cage. Warm and comfy...


So. This is my fav fish. Promfet. White. I like it steamed. We seldom cook at home, mostly "fix" meals; salads soup... After this meal, makes me want to cook more often. Only that most of our ware are in storage.


Y asked. "Why don't you unpack. Maybe subconsciously you wanted to go back to Singapore. "Honestly, I don't know. There's a possibility. Anyway, I gave a politically correct answer: home is where Yellow is... Aha!


Chicken soup. For the soul. I added some udon. Don't know why. I had this idea for my next destination. I want to travel. To that place. That place that serves the best udon in the world. It's definitely Japan, isn't. Let me google later...


Above. As Yellow puts it. The most expensive piece of butter he ever have. Hand crafted....

Good night! Kiss kiss.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad