Friday, February 12, 2016

新年。乐。

Was at first reluctant to be back for CNY. But, I am glad. I made it. However, didn't managed to meet up with friends sorts.. More of family gatherings..


This is where I called home for CNY period. One of my fav sections of the house. Was blessed with good weather for first days of CNY, despite reports of anticipated rain showers and hot weather..


Visiting wise.. Still, I am a receiver of red packets. Amazing! There's 100,68,28. Smallest was 10. Brings back good childhood memories. And, my aunt has a photo of me, at her bedside table..A photo when I was 25 maybe.. I should visit more often, isn't..


So..something about me. I always enjoy watching lion dance. The drums, the expressions of the lion, the flashy colors.. There you go. Different types of lions. Above is southern. Which is what we are used to. Below. The northern counterpart, usually with the 花旦球 on his forehead. Which do you prefer?


New year. Resolutions. Coming up...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad