Tuesday, February 2, 2016

It's sunny! Singapore!

I always loved my trips back home.. Like chocolates, it can never be too bad.. Interesting to note, what intended to be an information finding coffee, turns out to be h2h talk.. Surprised me. As always, I love my point form.

*so, my dad likes British India! Lacoste. Abit 冷门。but quite tasteful.
*so, I still cares a lot about, what he thinks of me...
*so, he said. 人,当然要上班。不然?。。。
*so, when my mum is my age??her waist line is 24. At first, I wonder to call that bluff. But .. Considering my mum got married at 30. True that.. I am playing catch up.

*family expenses. Portion of your salary of total family income. U should then pay your corresponding percentage of expenses, fair isn't?
*whine. There's a gauge. Don't under or over. Under, is when you have never said it to anyone before. Over, is when.. Numerous times to numerous personnel and yet. You don't have concrete actions to deal with it.
*And. I love you, Cami.
*I love, you....


Above. The coolest thing I saw in sin. @ ZF place. Till now, at least. National gallery museum, I coming!.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad