Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Sleeping to the moon and back

I strongly believed this calls for a post.

Sophie slept from 733pm to 730am. No feeds in between. A well rested mummy, beaming her smile at her this morning.

Sophie must be thinking. This woman. Why she kept praising me. Why is she so proud of me. Am I really that great? Am I that awesome?

Sophie. You have no idea~Mummy is a light sleeper and takes a long time to fall asleep. In this 3mths, close to a zillion times, after a night feed, I have a orchestra snoring husband on my right, a well fed baby on my left falling asleep. And there, I was. Trying for another twenty minutes before I fall asleep.

Guessed what. Before I realized. Its next feed again.

So, Sophie. Thanks for your greatness last night. I know it's not a constant. But Mummy happy enough today.

Love you to the moon and back~