Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Beacon To Guide

The Lighthouse, been close to my heart since I moved in. The Beacon, will always have a place deep inside. I have got sweet memories there. Silent reading sessions, science lab experiments, baddy training, TAF : the love and hate, canteen aunties uncles and most importantly " There isnt strangers in this world, only friends you haven't met. FRIENDS FOREVER!

Gathering @ my place.. Beacon @ Lighthouse

Where I messed up and prepare food

Bee bee.Havent seen Bee for long.Missy SIA to Missy Student now. Jiayou ok! I give you moral support!!

Since we are the early birdies, we just got busy taking shots

SAY CHEESSSSSSSEE!

Under the moonlight. We shared,laughed and...what else, EAT! Everyone's hobby!

As usual, no picture of the YUMMY.Because, everyone is busy eating.Hahaha..

4/1 HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My FAV.All the sweet memories start flowing back to me.C'mon flood me.