Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Present" Tense


Been on a spree lately. Extended HK Fever, burning hot in SIN as well. But happy about it really. I got presents for our birhtday gals. BECKS & Pet-ty! HAPPY SWEET 25!! Hmmm.. Theme is travel. See the world. Respect their culture and love the world for its differences. I love Pet-ty wrapping. The pinky ribbons. Too bad, I didnt managed to take a picture. Can someone please, buy a gift for me. Wrap pink. Thks in advance.

Ok this is for mr yellow. Sometimes, you dont need a reason to get a gift for someone :) Simple.

And headed to see charmer. Charmer says: Male charming cat, looking for a female company. Intersted parties, please contact Master Champ :)

Really, last but not least, I got one of all of the stuff I have gotten for my gal friends. FOR MYSELF> Amen. I love Chris. Good night everyone. KISS KISS