Saturday, July 14, 2007

JIA

Philippe Starck... I like him.. I like his style.. I carry it well at times...
Like the foss watch that I adore. ...
His first designed hotel in Asia..
My pleasure to live in...
I feel him... I love that feeling..
Lucky me yeah?? Its fuck'in BIG
But greedy. Hope that I have got less work to do, more energy to enjoy... Heehehe
Let me show you around..
But... On my way.. Get my FAV food first. YUMMY!!!

8 TREASURES......

Yup... This is my dinning area

Cheers to HONG KONG. BURP~~~~

Look carefully @ the plate set. China influence. Contrast yet blending in. COOL

Kitchen Area

Fridge that feeds 8 pple

I am LOVIN it lotsssss

C'mon.. Let check out the other areas.

Study

This is called Bride Lamp. Nice right? Its always been featured. Know what. Try doing one for your house. Inexpensive yey stylish

Living Rm.

Closer up

Lounge Area. Like Supper Club yea?

Ok show you downstairsss..