Monday, September 10, 2007

Chirp Chirp (NTU days)

I wasnt a party animal when I was in NTU. Actually, perhaps, I should label myself as anti social? I really dont know. Yup, got to know alot of friends, mainly hi-bye actually, as for really close ones, a couple.
a) Chirps chirps, Vel and I @ Qianhu
One, of course, my FYP group. Actually enjoyed those FYP meeting. Though, usually nothing constructive, which pissed Cool off. Haha.. But Chirps chirps likes it. Fruits and vegetarian leaves us to be Miss Happys. Vel and I are always together. Plan modules together, do projects together. We even went to Qianhu to do some research together. Hee hee. We too kiasu izzit?
b) Lian and I, at Kit's Forbidden City
Also, Eunice, Lian, Seb n co. Been true friends. Now that we are all working, busy with each life, gatherings been few. And I almost missed Eunice's wedding the other time. I felt so bad not being part of it. I hate work so much that morning. Hate myself for not being firm and say NO, in front size 72. Shit my boss really. Alright, stop getting too emotional. In whole, gathering been few. Well, friends should be close to heart, wasnt about wine and feast. Err, but sometimes, wine and feast are necessary hor? Hope to have one soon and take a picture together. Realised I don have grp pictures man. Why short?? Shld have taken more?? We are all pretty babes then.
c) Eunice
Well, Eunice proved it all..not that we arent now.