Thursday, September 6, 2007

Lapis Casa


Lapis Casa Hotel. Located near Xintiandi, Shanghai.

Got a good discount from the front office manager. 50?60?% off. Haha. Its shows that I can bargain hor? Stop calling me chaitao OK! I am NOT~~~~


I love the carpet. Wish I gotten the chance to laze there.

Leading you to the roooom

Beside the point, I actually like the 3in1 mix. Very impressive!

E messy room. Its quite antiquezz look.

Leading you out.

Bye bye La La.

Hey, perhaps you can give it a try if you running out of places to stay in Shanghai. Decent decor, clean room and good location. But factor-ed into the price. Ah. I recall. See-ing Captain Hostel when I was around The Bund. Smell the making of a good hostel. Google if needed. ACTUALLY. The better one I stayed in SH was...... Talk aboout that some other days.