Sunday, September 2, 2007

Madame Tussauds in Shanghai

A place where you get close up with your favourite celebrities. Cmon follow me. Just follow me...

Beatles. A legacy that lives forever.

Tiger wood. Actually, I thought he would be bigger sized.

Hee hee. I thought he is charming. But most, seems to be attracted David.
Agreed that Bruce Lee was the best looking guy in the entire museum.

I love all Huge's films...

Hey dude, shall we work on this invention together?

Yup yup, I rated him the 2nd charmer around.

In the Shanghai MT, be prepared to see more Asian names. Little Swallow. I enjoy both part I and II :)

Hey, Mister Zhang, enjoy the boos in Golden Curse yeah?

My Sugar Daddy. KISSSSSSSSS KISSSSSS>>

Yao Ming. I can tell that Chinese are so proud of him.

Actually I am as well. He is a true sportsman. I love becks' looks, but still. I am not truly convinced that he is a sportsman. Been to too much parties, done too many ads. Anyway, in all, I will recommend this place if you have got a couple of hours to spare in Shanghai. CIAO guys