Friday, August 31, 2007

Girl Power

I was on the phone with XY. Hey gal, I am glad that you looked up to me, as a role model. But really, you can be like me. Or even better than me. So... Please don't belittle yourself. Truth is, you are in a male dominated environment. But, don feel threatened in any case. Always remember this: Learn as much as you can. Get the right experience and knowledge that you need to succeed. And ALWAYS. Never be afraid to put yourself forward, if you think you have what it takes. Bravery and confidence!! Ganbatte Neh XY! Lastly, I am always a phonecall away. All the best in HK! Have faith in Girl Power

Now move on to Gigi Concert in Shanghai. I always love her tunes and the fact that she compose as well. Write some English tunes please. I am waiting! Lovin her talent more and more these days.

The crowds been crazy. Especially true from our side. We have got good seats and those around us, were people from her fan club. Real high!

I love the songs she sung in this section. Catchy and light hearted. Makes you sway away...

This one... You need to know.. What I called the water drums.. Dope..

My favourite costume of the night.

Time flies when its TIGER TIME. All coming to an end soon.

Definitely looking forward to the next one soon. Bye Gigi. Actually I still have quite a few good pictures taken that night, but guess, shouldn't flood you guys. I will leave it with this few shots (",)

And next, was talking to Ben. Dude is NY now. Let me share the latest news in NY. Woman named Aung San. What Jim Carrey called the unsung hero. I totally agreed. Calling her the modern Gandhi want an overstatement at all. Guys, google her. You will want to know all about this girl power. Ciao now. Full day conference tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Senior. Thanks very much for your pointers. I really like you lots. In fact, the whole C girls 99 team loves you. We are always excited when you dropped by to train with us. You been our role model. Your achievements. Your attitude. I look up to you.

Thanks Senior. And can I call you again, the next time I feel down?

Anonymous said...

Why can leave comments? ????

THe pictures nice!

Anonymous said...

gal, so you went all the way for the concert? oMG

OreoLL said...

xinyi! YES of course you can. And.. you can share your happiness with me too ! cmon, don bore me down. hee hee..

Nazi? Err.. U r Mark?

Xian, yup, specially for the concert. U r not the first to call me the CRAZY ONE

Ciao good night

Anonymous said...

Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one above you
Fill my heart with gladness
Take away my sadness
Ease my troubles, that's what you do

Anonymous said...

you siao ah. go SH for the concert, i heard. I in HK now. wish u were here. Sweet dynasty!!

Anonymous said...

xinyi, what are you doing in HK now?? Its seems like we lost contact. Next time when Chris is up there, I tagged along? We meet up ok!!!