Saturday, August 18, 2007

damnit!!!!!

FUCK!!! Damn the TRANS Cab, 9809.
2sec after I stepped out, I realise that I forgotten my hp.
So.. I gave chase. 1) He didnt see me??????
I ran back and called from the guardhouse.
My phone rang till it dies off. 3 times straight.
I called the centre. He said he see no phone.
Must be picked up by other passengers.
2) Would the passenger leave it ringing non stop, or even muting it thrice. Why didnt the passenger switch it off. Cmon. Must be you driving. Cant switch it off yeah?????
Called my hp again. After all the dramas.. Its finally been switched off...
Now, you called it a day after having a quick gain.
I hope you be crashed tomorrow. God will bless you for that... SHIT U! Dont let me get into yours again. I speak FRENCH.

Then then... I rushed out to get a new hp. Into TM, some idoit bumped straight into me. HELLO!!!

Last. Finally at Singtel. Wanna to get a new SIM. I left my IC@ home.

What wrong today. Oh Man.