Thursday, August 30, 2007

WOMEN


Yup, Back in Singapore now> Shanghai was overall Gooood.More about that later.Dance to the tune.Relax.

Am I recharged? I will like to think so, to feel it that way. Impossible is nothing. Race on your life. For your own sake as well as....

ACTUALLY, who will make all her life decisions with you as her first priority?Who will love you with all her heart and soul; without expecting nothing in return?My mum did.Someone once told me, all beings are selfish creatures, even parents are. What he said, may sounds cruel yet reality?BUT, my mum wasnt such a creature, I have no doubts.Mum been a tough woman. Thrifty, generous, hardworking, smart,respect elders and humble. All you may asked for, virtues of a fair lady.Thinking about the most valuable thing she ever gave me, is her love. For I experienced, the greatest thing in life. Mum's love for her beloved child. For that, I would race on!