Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Do you have a day to spare? (By Day)

If you think you have been working too hard,i beg you to stay tuned. If you aint working too hard but you thought you are working too hard, regardless, stay tuned. If you know you are not working too hard but your boss thought you have been working too hard, I salute you to stay tuned!

First, you need to kick start your day really well. Having a good breakfast helps.

Then beach @ phuket awaits you.
Even better, if its a Mr and Mrs Smith's story. Comes in a pair :)

Mr Brown : Mate, seek shelter ok? I left my sun block at home.

Mr Brown got too comfy that he doze off.

White sand always have the therapy effect for me. And IPOD gain me entrance to "The World"

Then, head to ROMA, along Patong Beach for Italian yummy. But, be prepared to wait. Always LATE!!!!!

Black noodles.....

Vongole and Cozzuli :) Gooooooooood shit

So, what to do for second part of the day? Take five first la, catch a nap, cya later!