Sunday, October 28, 2007

Utilized Sunday

These couple of days, I have been quite diligent in blogging, aint me? Actually, I been thinking about few issues.That why, I wanna to jot down my thoughts. Sorry, if it didnt make sense to you. Thanks if you drop me a sms to ask if I am ok. Haha.. Of course I am..

Just that, its approaching end of 2007 soon. I hope to be able to re-position re-adjust my tasks, mindset etc. Be it in terms of work, relationships, financials, home and admin. Coming to an end finally..

Alright. This is how I kick start my day! I always a fan of toast bread.Wif Butter Honey.Museli, Cranberries, Blueberry with Yogurt. Burp burp..

Onion Omelette, which was ok only..

What next? Tidy my wardrobe.. U know what, I have got 17 suits in total, 35shirts, plus skirts, pants and dress. Yellow and I were roughly estimating my spending. Including shoes, bags etc. I think its close to 30k SGD. I WAN MY REFUNDS NOW!!! Some are regrets.

And may I introduce my new pet.. Ha.. Awesome!

Ok.. Relax time.. Going dinner. Cya (",)