Saturday, October 27, 2007

E.N.D


Ha.. Above taken when we were leaving for Shanghai.
Anyway, just want to say. Most issues can be looked at in various angles, formulate totally different op. Well, even as a child, my parents always wanted me to develop the ability to think independently and be certain about yourself. I thought these were prized gifts that they gave. I hope to be able to give the same gifts to my kids..
And well..Different op is totally fine with me. But how I behave its my own freedom. And I truly believe I have got the right attitude. Also, another aspect, never give up your FAITH if you truly believe in it.Even if not, convince yourself of the value and thirst for more!!!! CHRIS GO GET IT!!!! The show must go on.
Lastly, as the title goes.. E.N.D. Dont assume. POSTIVE CHI. Energy Never Die!