Monday, November 19, 2007

Asakusa Day

Haha.. I received a sms that will make my day. Or shall I say.. Make my week.. (",) So guys, go ahead and step on my feet today, even if you are on heels. Perhaps I will turn around and wish you a good day! Wahahhaa.. O I am sooo going to get drunk with her the next time we meet up. I wanna to hug her... Kiss her!!! Muaaaaaak!!

Cmon with me.. A short morning trip to Tokyo this morning, before you fall into the sea of morning blues.. My first morning in Tokyo starts @ 7a.m. Weather 14 degrees. I walked to Sensoji for a prayer.

In their tradition, if you have a bad lot, you will have to tie it on these iron rods, not suppose to bring it out with you. And YA!! The one below is mine.. But know what, I wasn't that bothered. Because, I drew another one, which turns out to be a better lot. And if you are wondering, you are absolutely right. If I gotten a second bad one, I will continue to draw and sweet talk Mister God until he give me a good one.. So, Sir, if you thought of giving me a bad one, vanish the thot, or I will pester you to the very end. Hahaha..

There were a couple of smaller temples that were linked to Sensoji. Very traditional feel, kind of like our chinese ones. But yet, minor differences. Like, they used tatami.. Which we dont..

Walk further up.. You will see a shopping street. Supposedly its the old Edo Market Street. As I was there @ 7a.m. I wasn't expecting anything much. Yet, I discover something. Look @ the iron gate. Quite in interesting hor.. I begin to appreciate how the Japanese thinks..

Then.. Mister Policeman on patrol. He must be wondering WTF am I doing here, so early in the morning???

Last... I took a custard pudding croissant (which was heavenly ultra delicious) takeaway..

Sat by the pond and enjoy it... THIS IS LIFE!